Organic Raw Hawaiian Honey
Production of organic raw hawaiian honey is carried out in an ecologically clean area of the globe in conditions close to natural, which gives it healing properties
Hawaii is one of the best places for beekeeping. Here, the bees do not need to be fed or warmed. The main populations of bees are Italian, German and Alpine Austrian (Carnica), which are characterized by high efficiency and peacefulness. In order to maintain the health of insect populations the import of live and dead bees, as well as used beekeeping equipment, has been prohibited on the Islands since 1985. In this regard, in Hawaii, bee diseases are extremely rare (less than 1 %). Collected flower nectar is formed from various grasses throughout the year. Bees also pollinate the nut trees Macadamia integrifolia and Schinus terebinthifolius, eucalyptus and coconut trees, which gives Organic Raw Hawaiian Honey excellent properties.
Organic Raw Hawaiian Honey is not only a natural delicacy that contains an abundance of biologically active compounds and has a fragrant intoxicating taste. Hawaiian Honey has a positive effect on the overall condition of the body, increases vitality. Perfectly digested, it provides a daily human need for nutrients and calories. Organic Raw Hawaiian Honey inhibits the vital activity of pathogenic fungi, viruses and bacteria, and also stimulates tissue regeneration processes. Therefore it is the remedy of choice for treating colds and flu. In addition, Raw Unfiltered Hawaiian Honey:
- Improves the rheological properties of blood, which increases the intensity of gas exchange at the capillary level. This slows down the aging process, and the skin is rejuvenated, acquiring a healthy color;
- Neutralizes free radicals, strengthening the immune system;
- Retains calcium ions, which determines the use of the product in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels and control weight;
- Due to its natural sweet taste, it is a natural sugar substitute for people with type 2 diabetes.